Thursday, April 30, 2020

Upcoming Books

I've been getting a lot of questions about when things are being published. For those curious over the fate of their favorite series, see below.

Aileen 5, titled Twilight's Herald -- This will be published late May, early June depending on how quickly it moves through edits.

Next on deck  -- Firebird 3 - Late this year

Then it will be Dragon 5 - Early next year. (This likely will be the last book for the time being)

After that, I'm planning on writing the sequel to the Wind's Call.

Then I'll probably be circling back to Firebird 4.

This is a preliminary list and as always subject to change based on my own whims. I have two-four new series ideas, all of which need to wait until I close out some of my current works. We shall see how the next few books go to see if I make any changes to the schedule.

I know a few of these series have more than one year passing before the next book, and I apologize. I wish I could write faster/write books concurrently, but I can't. So, this schedule will have to do for now.

18 comments:

  1. Take your time. Write at your pace and we will try to be polite!😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Now just give me one moment while I go and throw a tantrum #adulting #cryinglaughing

      Delete
  2. Then you fit the update-- we'll take whatever you give us happily! Better it take time and be amazing than you try to rush something out 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stories are worth waiting for. I just keep re-reading the ones I have.😀🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you write quickly, especially for the quality of the stories. I love ALL your series and am grateful that I found you right after the first Firebird was published. I devoured that in one night and then was delighted and spoiled because their were 3-4 books in your other 3 series, each as good as the last. Each becomes my favorite as I read them. Can't tell you how much pleasure you have given my entire family because you can bet I recommend you to any readers I know. Excited the next Aileen will be out soon and was thrilled with Firebird 2 although agonizing to wait. Anyway - despite my impatience because of excellence on your part, take your time and Thank You for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, thank you for update! Will count the days to next book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will there be an audiobook for firebird 2?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the books. Happy to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. Will there be an audiobook for firebird 2 and 3?

    ReplyDelete
  9. As long as you keep writing, we will gladly keep waiting. Love all of your series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love all your books, please keep them coming. As long as you keep writing I'm happy to wait as I just keep rereading all your other books I've already bought.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your books. Thank you for attempting to write in these trying times. Its worse for anyone not in Australia, which hasnt been as affected as other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your books do you know when more will be out on audible

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will the Dragon book next year be the conclusion of the series?

    ReplyDelete