Thursday, April 2, 2020

Aileen 5 Small Teaser

Edits are still ongoing in Aileen 5, but here is a small teaser of what's coming.

“Don’t die, Aileen. You’re a source of endless entertainment for the flock.” Natalia sprang into the air, winging her way back to the rest.

I scowled at her retreating back. “What does that mean?”

She lifted a hand over her shoulder in a wave.

“Natalia? You and your sisters aren’t sitting around watching me, are you?”

No answer.

Damn it. They were.

“We’ll revisit this conversation at a later time,” I muttered under my breath as I stood, facing the woods. For now, I had a stalker to deter.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Aileen is my absolute favorite. Anyone who sees slapping someone on the butt as a good tension breaker will forever hold a place in my heart. Can't wait to find out who her stalker is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we have an ETA on Aileen 5, my favorite of your series? I read them all but this one has my favorite complex characters and the best ratio of plot to action and dialogue. I adore the tertiary characters, the stranger the better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting. I am looking forward to a new book in this series. So excited to see one on its way soon! I love this series and the Broken Lands. I have read both more than once. I also have your other series. You are definitely a favorite author that I regularly check for new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for the realease.

    ReplyDelete