Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Beta Readers Wanted!

It's finally that time again! Dragon 5 is finishing up so I will once again need beta readers. 

There is some confusion about what a beta reader is. So before we continue, I want to make sure you are clear about what I am asking of you.

A Beta Reader is someone who reads an early draft of a novel and provides the author with written feedback that could affect the final draft of the novel. Basically, you're taking the temperature of the book and letting me know what does or doesn't work for you.

The idea here is to look for big-picture issues and give honest opinions on the book. I do ask that you've read all the previous books in the series, enjoyed them, will be trustworthy and constructively honest.

Lastly if you are picked to beta read please remember this is not an ARC copy, so this this is not for you to rate & review, only for you to comment about and only to me. If you decide to not comment to me, then please wait until you’ve read the ARC which you will be eligible to read.
There is a week turnaround on this so if you don't think you can provide feedback in that time frame, please do not volunteer and take the slot from someone else.
If you're still interested, click on the link before to sign up.

Sign Up Form


1 comment:

  1. Ha hah! Amazon pre order was located and completed! Yay!

    ReplyDelete