Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Firebird 2 Deleted Scene

I'd planned to do a beginning of year post detailing what books are coming up, but I'm not feeling it today. Here is a deleted scene from Firebird 2 instead.

It takes place right before the last scene of Rules of Redemption in which Graydon completely upsets Kira's plans to ride off into to space. It features a character that will play a big role in the next book.

As soon as I get the cover finalized, I will post the first chapter and the release date of Firebird 2.

Until then, hopefully this tides you over.

Firebird 2 Deleted Scene

13 comments:

  1. Jaw dropped to the floor. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah, nice set up! Thank you for letting us read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!! On pins and needles for Firebird 2 to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me want to read Firebird 2 so much more!! Waiting on pins and needles for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this was great!! Love it and cant wait to book number 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. finished book 1 last night and was deeply disappointed that there wasn't a book 2 for download right way after i read the 1-4 of the broken Lands in the last 2 weeks :-) - thanks for this scene ... hope there will be a release and pre order option for book 2 soon.

    ReplyDelete