Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Age of Deception Release

It's almost time! The cover is finished. The preorder is up. A last edit of the copy is currently being conducted.

That means it's finally time to unveil the next book in the Firebird Chronicles which will go live on February 5. Enjoy!


War hero and daughter to two Houses, Kira is just beginning to learn how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Agreeing to accompany her father’s people back to their homeworld, Kira Forrest prepares for the fight of her life. She’s agreed to undertake the Trial of the Broken, a rite of passage every member of her father’s House must pass. It offers a path to independence and freedom that is too tempting to deny.

Not everyone welcomes this lost daughter of Roake. There are those who fear what her presence might bring to light. Betrayal stalks the halls of Kira’s birthplace—its roots embedded deep in the events that claimed her parent’s lives and set her on her current path.

Walking the wire’s edge between truth and deception will test the person Kira has become as she separates ally from betrayer. An old enemy has put into motion a plan that could topple the balance of power in the universe. Letting them succeed spells doom—but the price might be more than Kira is willing to pay.

Click here for Chapter One. Warning--the chapter ends on a minor cliff hanger!

Preorder on Amazon

I will add other store preorder links on my website as they go live.

15 comments:

  1. OMG, that was so good! It was painful when it ended.....I wanted to keep reading.....Are you giving away any ARC’s for a fair and unbiased review, lol. I had to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will be doing ARCs. I expect the sign up sheet will go up later this week/beginning of next

      Delete
    2. Thank-you! I can always hope, lol.

      Delete
  2. Damn! I knew I shouldn't have read chapter one before I had the entire book there and ready to go! I'm now gonna be unable to concentrate on anything until Feb 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your new book to come out! I've enjoyed all of your books, but the first Firebird book is my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so pretty! I cannot wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect timing. I just finished Rules of Redemption.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this! Any idea when the audiobook will come out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited!! I'm interested to see how the Child/adult dichotomy continues. Book 1 seems to indicate that a child becomes an adult once they manifest but yet everyone still refers to her as a child. I can't wait to see how Kira outwits everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love book 2. Do you know when it will be coming out in audio?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book 2 was so amazing I am already counting down to next year when HOPEFULLY book 3 comes out. Jin is my absolute favourite person and I have hunch about who he truly is. I can't wait till you reveal it so that I can see if I am correct 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will a printed version be released and if so, when?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Argh! I want the next to follow! This was Awesome! As with a previous commenter, I also have an idea who Jin is, But my question is who is Elena besides Raiders and Elise's daughter? Considering Kira's uncle recognized Elena.

    Wil

    ReplyDelete