Friday, March 1, 2019

ARC For Rules of Redemption

Note: We have hit the number and I am closing the sign up sheet.

This is a little late this time around. I had a death in the family recently which has delayed plans a bit while I traveled down south for the funeral and visited with family. For those who follow me on Facebook and sent their condolences, thank you so much. It is very much appreciated.

Back to the ARC. This will be conducted as it has in the past. There will be thirty copies available. Once they're gone, they're gone. Amazon says I can't ask for anything from those who receive these, but it would be greatly appreciated if you decided to post a review on Goodreads or Amazon. New readers decide to give new authors/books a chance based partially on reviews.

One other note: There's been a little confusion about this book. It is the first in a brand new adventure--not a side story or a continuation in my other series. It is NOT connected in any way. (Just wanted to make sure that's clear.)

Below is a link. Click on it and fill out the form. Once you've finished and submitted your email, you'll receive an email from me containing the link to download. The first thirty people to respond will receive a copy.
Happy reading and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment