Monday, August 7, 2017

Checking In

Since we're over the half way point of the year, I wanted to resurrected my post from January that laid out my game plan to see how I've fared in achieving my goals

  • Pathfinder's Way audio book and print version Published in January
  • Midnight's Emissary Published Feb. 7 in both print and ebook
  • Dragon-Ridden 2 Published as Of Bone and Ruin on May 18 
  • Short story set in the Dragon Ridden World Written and released through the blog. Ebook coming soon
  • Pathfinder 2 - Written and in the editing stages
  • Revamp of website and blog - Not even started
  • Writer's conference in May - Didn't happen 
New items to add to the list
  • Create marketing plans for the different series
  • Short story in the Pathfinder world
  • Begin planning Aileen 3
All in all, I think I have been pretty successful so far cutting through the items on my to-do list. I still have a ways to go, but I feel confident as I work through the back end of the year. I'm excited to see what's in store for me in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment