Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dawn's Envoy ARC

Edit: We have reached the number of Advance Readers at this time. I am closing the sign up sheet. If you did not make it in time, you can always try again for the next book.

I've conquered my technological challenges. It's a bit later than I intended but the ARC is now ready for those who want a few days head start. 

I'm giving away 30 copies. Once they're gone, you'll have to wait until the book comes out on Dec. 6 to read it. For those who wish to, you can preorder your copy of Dawn's Envoy on Amazon. You can find it here.

This is going to work the same way as it has in the past. It will be first come, first serve. Once there are no more slots, that will be the end and there will be no more copies given.

Below is a link. Click on it and fill out the form. Once you've finished and submitted your email, you'll receive an email from me containing the link to download. I suggest keeping an eye out for the email as the first thirty people to download will receive a copy. Sometimes more links are given out than there are copies since some of the applications come so closely together. 

Good Luck!


Gateway to ARC

No comments:

Post a Comment