Sunday, August 12, 2018

The ARC of Goodness

EDIT: We have met the limit. Thanks to everyone who volunteered. If you missed it this time around, keep your eye out next time.

The ARC has come once again. Thirty copies just waiting for a new home on someone's eReader. For those waiting to get your greedy little paws on the latest adventure of Shea and Fallon ahead of the release date, please keep reading.

Wayfarer's Keep, book 3 of the Broken Lands Series will be out on September 5. I've just put it up for preorder on all of the distributors except for Amazon so it should be live soon. The preorder for Amazon will go up later this month. I'll get you guys the links as they come available.

That means I'm finally ready to release the ARC to several lucky people. I'm going to do this the same way I did it last time. This method seemed to work well, and same rules apply. It will be first come, first serve. Once there are no more slots, that will be the end and there will be no more copies given.

Below is a link. Click on it and fill out the form. Once you've finished and submitted your email, you'll receive an email from me containing the link to download. The first thirty people to respond will receive a copy.

Good Luck!

Gateway to ARC

2 comments:

  1. The link doesn't work - neither here nor in the email... Happy to have a freebie book, but I'll equally happily buy it! Maybe I'm just to late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gateway to arc doesn't work..:(.......maybe next time thanks

    ReplyDelete