Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The End Has Spoken

Omg, it's done. My hands and wrists hurt from the flurry of words, my brain feels like a cooked noodle, and I plan to curl up into a ball on the couch for the next few days while not moving an inch, but it's done. Broken Lands 3 Draft 1 has a The End on it. Still a long ways to go, but the hard part is done.

For all those who've emailed me in the last week and a half while I've been consumed with the end of this book, I have finally responded to your emails. I apologize for taking so long, but I'm apparently incapable of concentrating on anything besides my book when I'm close to the end.

Whew, I still can't believe I'm done. Time to go give myself a break.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to be a beta reader again, when it gets to that point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually can't wait to read this need more Shea and Fallon in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! Well done!! Can't wait.

    Anne Macdermott

    ReplyDelete