Monday, April 2, 2018

Warning - ARC Ahead

Edit: Looks like we've just about hit our number. Thanks to everyone who signed up. For those who didn't make it this time, I will probably be doing an ARC for the next time and you are welcome to try then.

All right, I've finally got all my ducks in a row, my edges squared away, and a method to corral the madness. Hopefully.

As those of you who read the blog or visit Facebook know, Destruction's Ascent, book 3 of the Dragon Ridden Chronicles, finally has a preorder date of May 1. That means I am ready to do an ARC for the first time ever.

Disclaimer 1- I'm kind of winging it here so please be patient if this process is a wee bit unorganized. I've done my best to make it as easy as possible, but there may be some hiccups since this is my first attempt.

I thought of a lot of ways to distribute the ARCS-running a contest, going through everyone who has reached out to me in the past year expressing interest, just posting a link and then running and hiding. I don't think I'll do any of those. To be as fair as possible, I'm making it a first come, first serve.

Below is a link. Click on it and fill out the form. Once you've finished you'll receive an email from me containing the link to download. Right now I have it set at twenty five so the first twenty five people to respond will receive a copy.

Ready. Set. Go.

Click Here To Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment