Sunday, September 18, 2016

First Stage Complete

Whew. I did it. I've managed to finish outlining the plot for the next book. It only took running out of ink for my sharpy, using up the last of my note cards and covering my entire magnetic wall with those cards to do it.

I've got a map now. All that's left is to start writing. I'm starting to get excited for the new story. The ideas are buzzing around my head like busy little bees, and the characters are starting to come to life again. I love this part of the process. There are so many possibilities.

I'll let the plot simmer for a few days  to see if I want to change anything, but I've got a good feeling about the direction it's heading. This next book will feature Tate and her friends and will be released after the sequel to Shadow's Messenger. I'm hoping also to create a short story in her world featuring Jost to reintroduce readers to the gang as it's been awhile since I released the first book in the series. That's only if I have time though. So many books to write; so little time.

4 comments:

  1. I just finished reading dragon ridden it was my second book after pathfinder and I loved both of them I'm looking forward to the sequels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading dragon ridden it was my second book after pathfinder and I loved both of them I'm looking forward to the sequels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read all three and each of them deserves a sequel IMO! Yah, I'm greedy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read all three and each of them deserves a sequel IMO! Yah, I'm greedy like that.

    ReplyDelete