Sunday, October 25, 2015

Back In the Writing Seat!

I know I've been out of touch for the past year or so on this blog. Oh wow, just checked and it's been over two years. Way longer than I thought. How time flies when you're busy working, writing, and living. My only defense is I've been hard at work at what matters. Writing.

In that time I've managed to finish the project I was working on, edit it, and start querying potential literary agents. I've recently started a new book and have made decent headway in the narrative. My goal is to finish the rough draft by the end of this year. Don't know if I will make it but need to challenge myself. I'll never get all of the ideas cluttering my head space down on paper if I don't start writing faster.

Right now my progress feels strong and I'm getting word count most days but the real test comes when I get to the middle section of the book. That seems to be where I usually get bogged down. This time I have a new plan of attack and have created an extensive outline that should help me find my way again.

Wish me luck and stay tuned. Below is a video I found that made me laugh. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment