Sunday, June 5, 2016

Summer - My Favorite Season


Ah, summer. The time for cooking out on the grill, going to the farmer's markets in search of the best produce, and lazing by the pool. I love everything about this season, even the heat. I love the clothes, the food, the flowers blooming. Everything.

I've got an exciting summer planned, too. From camping to hiking to airshows. I think I'll even manage a few days by the pool. I might not get into the pool because I usually only brave the chilly water when it's boiling out, but reading by the pool is one of my great pleasures in life. I'm even going to the zoo because baby polar bear!!

Perhaps the plan I'm most excited about is my trip to Charleston, SC. Mostly because it takes place next weekend. I've already started packing, and I don't leave until Wednesday morning. I've got a list of restaurants started and a tentative idea of a day jaunt down to Savannah. Don't know if we'll have time for that last one, but it'll be fun to try. I went last year with a big group of friends and had a blast. Hopefully this trip is just as fun.


What's your favorite thing about summer? Any fun summer plans for you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment