Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Just A Reminder

Below are a few house keeping items since I've been getting a lot of questions lately.

There are audio books planned for both Wayfarer's Keep and Rules of Redemption. They are currently in production. I do not have an ETA on when they will be available, but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Broken Lands 4 is planned for release in September/October. This will also have an audio book and a print book.

I am currently working on the second book in the Firebird Chronicles (Rules of Redemption). I hope to have it available around the first week of December, but there are some things happening that have made progress very slow so it might be delayed until January. We'll see.

Aileen 5 will be the next book planned after Firebird 2, but this could change based on several factors.

The Dragon Ridden Chronicles will be put into print format hopefully before the end of the year.

I think that's it for now.


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't wait for the audio books. Love them when I travel. I love the Broken Lands, Dragon Ridden and Firebird series. Haven't tried your other series, vampires aren't my thing. But I have been tempted to try it, as I really love the way you craft a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I told Tobey in an email; I loved Broken Lands and enjoyed Dragon Ridden. And I've got a couple of go-to urban fantasy/paranormal series (October Daye by Seanan McGuire and Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh) so I was going to give the Aileen Travers' series a pass.

      I'm so glad I didn't. In fact, the vampire series is probably my favourite of Tobey's now... Bought them in paperback earlier this month and finished re-re-re-reading them while my in-laws were visiting. Heh.

      Delete
  2. Yep downunder Del here.What the person above said.Def hooked on Firebird series my fav.Enjoy your others too.Looking forward to no.2 in the firebird series. Compliments to yr writing skills that I am hooked. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited for the second book of the Firebird Chron.! My husband and I both loved the first and cant wait to conti9 the story! We are both wishing you the best! 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Aileen please! ASAP. Thanks.x

    ReplyDelete